Salary £14,250 (20 hours weekly)
Are you looking for a local busy role that balances work and life?
We’re looking for a new colleague. Someone with the capabilities and characteristics to deliver a first-class support to our clients and the Robertson Team.
As we grow it’s time to grow our team. You have an opportunity to join us on our mission to make a positive difference in people’s lives everyday.
If what follows is you, we want to hear from you:
- Have previous experience at level of responsibility that means you can come to us and deliver great service from day one
- Have delighting your customers as part of your DNA
- Can quickly build rapport with a range of people on the phone to agree dates and such
- Are accurate beyond belief
- Are logically minded with such attention to detail that nothing gets passed you
- No matter what comes your way you stay calm and meet your deadlines
- Are assertive with team mates to get things done.
- Are just as happy working quietly on your own as in a team
- Have the skills with Microsoft such as Word and Excel to do mail merges and manipulate data
- Are able to take control of small projects, type up a short report and present back to our team
- Have lots of examples of putting your learning into practice
Our promise to you:
- A role in which you have a strong sense of purpose since our clients cure cancer, save the planet, help the Scottish economy, raise funds for charity, sell famous brands and many other things besides
- A supportive friendly team of achievers around you
- A varied time at work from administration to marketing activities
- A busy and supportive environment for you to flourish
If you know you are right for this role you can call, email or come and meet us to get a sense of what it is like.
You can download the job description and an application form which you should then return to Elaine@robertsontraining.co.uk by 5pm on Thursday 26 September 2019.
After the application stage, we may ask you to complete a characteristics profile at our office with a final interview.