You know everyone can squeeze more out of their time
- Seeing people’s time drift is frustrating
- People held hostage to clock-induced stress is bad for business
- Time management training should ‘flick the switch’ to workplace actions
- You want straight forward practical development
- Missing out on an easy return on investment must chafe
- You deserve a trusted training partner to deliver for you
Your simple plan to results
Meet your guides The Robertson Training team
The team are all business people, qualified coaches with thousands of hours racked up working with clients across all sectors. The team has over 70,000 engaged participants of their practical programmes that work. They’ll help your people mobilise their time to get more stuff done. They’ve partnered businesses large and small throughout Europe including companies like Loreburn Housing Association, the UK’s NHS and the European Central Bank. Now they stand ready to help you.
What our clients says...
“A brilliant, informative and fun packed day. This will make such a difference to my time management.”
People’s Postcode Lottery
“Very practical and can implement immediately.”
Are your people really getting the most from time?
Deep down people already know the keys to time management. Without helping motivate folks to apply them, you risk the benefits that come from straightforward actions.
Sadly, “I’m too busy” has taken over from, “Let’s work out how long and prioritise”. That means people are pressurised slaves to the clock. That misses the opportunity to grow your people, generate creative solutions, improve engagement and bolster retention of your key people.
Without changing behaviour and attitudes to time, you won’t get an easy return on investment.
The Robertson Training team use their decades of success to help individuals, teams and organisations improve their time management and so improve results at work.
With straight forward easy to use tools and approaches your people can look forward to making better use of time that gets more done.
The ingredients of our time management programmes are:
- Work out their benefit in advance
- The four keys to time management
- Shift unhelpful time thinking
- Limiting interruptions
- Simple tools to help squeeze the most form the day
- Lots of action planning
Bring the kind of time management thinking to your business that delivers certainty of results.
Time management is the easiest win in the training world. Develop time management capabilities and get the results you deserve.
A Practicle and entertaining programme for adults underpinned by scientific rigour
1. Participant experiences
- Arouse your people’s curiosity, begin the learning, focus them on intended success
- Engaging activities that energise and secure commitment to apply learning straight away
2. Everyone’s supported
Momentum for results at work through support to all: participants, line managers and sponsors.
3. Results reporting
Easy-to-read results reports
Get the returns you seek
with a Robertson Training Programme
Reassure your colleagues with our unique 200% money back guarantee!
Participants and line managers get the support and resources they need for workplace action
Impress your stakeholders
Be the hero in your boardroom armed with straight forward easy-to-read results reports from us