How would you like to get what you want more of the time? Being able to behave assertively is a skill you can use in all parts of your work and business life. On our workshop you will get the tools, tips and techniques to get results. Apply what you learn and the benefits will follow.
Assertiveness skills (1-day)
To improve your results by developing your assertiveness capability and confidence.
From participant survey three months after the training.
“Because of this, I have freed up more time to do walk rounds of each school. I have more time to concentrate on maintenance, about four-hours per week.”
Team leader janitorial, Schools
“The life span of approved jobs has gone down significantly from a 28-day average to seven days.
Supervisor, Facilities Management
By the end of the workshop you will be able to:
1. Describe what assertiveness is and isn’t
2. Build your confidence and self-belief
3. Recognise the differences between submissive, aggressive and assertive behaviours
4. Use six assertiveness tools in realistic situations
5. Develop your questioning skill to get answers not conflict
6. Make requests and say ‘No’ without feeling guilty
Commit to an action plan that gets the results you want.
To supercharge and get even quicker results you can add one or more of these options.
If you do not meet the training objectives after completing the required activities, we will give you twice your money back. No question.