You already negotiate. Applying what you learn with us makes you more successful. You will use principled negotiation techniques and apply them in the workshop. You will be set on the road to better results, relationships and inner confidence.
Negotiation skills (2-days)
In a sentence
To increase your productivity by improving your capability to negotiate in principled ways.
What recent participants say
“I found the course to be both educational and thought provoking. I fully expect the learning to be used in a productive way that will benefit both myself and the company.”
Packing technologist, Distiller
“The best training course I have been on so far. The trainer had a terrific amount of energy and was passionate about the subject. Very good value for money. I have been on a lot of courses with work and this is head and shoulders above the rest.”
Asset specialist, Public sector
By the end of the workshop you will be able to:
- Describe accurately the four elements to Bill Ury and Roger Fisher’s principled negotiation
- Plan for effective negotiation and influence meetings using a robust planning job aid
- Produce an effective Best Alternative To a Negotiated Agreement for at least one workplace example
- State at least four things that hamper personal negotiation performance, with at least one workable solution to manage each
- Remain assertive during challenging conversations
- Use the PROVE model successfully to influence and persuade someone to say, “Yes”
- Conduct an effective solo negotiation using the principled negotiation approach
- Contribute to an effective group negotiation with at least five areas for agreement using a principled negotiation approach
- Commit to an action plan that gets the results you want.
- Personal goal setting.
- Explore principled negotiation
- Problem solve the Titanic.
- Focus on planning
- Getting past “No”.
- The Win Win game.
- Action planning.
To help apply it straight away
- Your participant activity pack.
- Your unique ROBERTSON action planner.
- Planning template
- ‘Getting to Yes’ book
- Prompt card reminder of key points.
Workplace action options
To supercharge and get even quicker results you can add one or more of these options.
- Fortnightly email to help keep the training in mind.
- Coaching call from one of our qualified coaches.
- Follow up session to assess progress and results.
If you do not meet the training objectives after completing the required activities, we will give you twice your money back. No question.