When you know what you want and you demand quality, our training courses are your simplest solution.
We come to you and make a measurable difference to your bottom line results.
In a ROBERTSON training course you get already created programmes, designed to the highest standards of modern adult learning and proven to be successful. With over 60,000 participants in our alumni, over 90% repeat business and our 200% money back guarantee you have all the reassurance that you need.
Included in you get:
- Our simple, creative, enjoyable approach weaved throughout your programme
- Best in class programme design of activity based adult learning
- Our team of highly qualified and experienced facilitator coaches
Have it your way
If you want to help improve your programme results you can choose to include:
- A graphical initial results report showing your participants’ reactions, intentions, their planned business outcomes, energy for change and capability shifts.
- Brand your logo on the main materials
- Eight encouraging action emails issued every two weeks to participants to keep momentum for results
- One to one phone or skype coaching to participants to assess progress
Skills training courses
Coaching for performance
Thinking on your feet
Train the trainer
For manager training in Scotland we have core and options for you to choose from.
It's a six unit programme for up to 12 people.
What’s included for you is:
- Six activity packs
- All workshop colour materials
- Action planning and review tools
- Prompts for every workshop to help participants apply straight away
- A manager support handout for each participant’s manager
- Graphical report after each workshop showing your participants’ reactions, intentions, their planned business outcomes, energy for change and capability shifts.
- The modern leader
- Everything DiSC® Manager profiling and action planning
- Leading the generations
- Coaching for performance
Your choice of units
Pick any two from the list or from our list of skills courses
- Leading successful change
- Creating conditions for motivation
- Effective team meetings
- Conversations that count
- Business simulation (running a fictitious company for three years over a training day)